Nov 12, 2012 5:40 PM
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) - Police in Ohio say five people, including three children, have been found dead inside a house.
Investigators in Toledo think all five may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan says officers were called to check on those inside the house Monday afternoon after getting a call from a concerned family member.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
54 minutes ago