Covering Kentucky

Dec 3, 2012 11:26 PM

Apartment Fire In Winchester

The Winchester Fire Department said food left on a kitchen stove is to blame for a Monday evening fire.

Fire crews responded to 1135 Dale Drive for a report of a structure fire. Major Greg Beam said when they arrived thick smoke and flames were shooting from the sky light. Within minutes they were able to contain the fire and prevent it from spreading to neighboring apartments.
Authorities said the apartment where the fire started is not a complete loss, just water and smoke damage.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4