Apr 23, 2013 6:08 AM
Fire burned through a Bourbon County home Monday afternoon.
Ashley Moore says she had just started cooking dinner around 5 p.m. when grease on her stove caught fire. Moore and her daughter got out of the house, but the home was destroyed.
"By the time I noticed and got her out, there wasn't nothing I could do. The glass was busting out of the window where the kitchen was," Moore said.
Family members helped Moore salvage a few items, but flames, smoke and water destroyed most of the family's belongings.
45 minutes ago