Breaking News

Jan 26, 2013 10:49 PM

Breaking: Carmike Cinema Theaters Evacuated

Carmike Theaters on Mapleleaf Drive in Lexington had to be evacuated Saturday night when the theater was filled with smoke.

Firefighters say it appears the smoke came from a malfunctioning HVAC unit.

No one was hurt and patrons were allowed back in theater shortly. Everyone in the theater was given their money back.

LEX 18 has a crew on the scene and will post more information as soon as it's available.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4