Local Coverage

Dec 12, 2012 6:42 AM

Carbon Monoxide Scare In Lexington Home

A carbon monoxide detector provided warning, and a Lexington family escaped a home with high levels of CO inside early Wednesday morning.

Firefighters say residents in a home along Fourth Street were grilling inside their garage when the carbon monoxide detector inside the home went off. The family waited outside as firefighters checked CO levels in the house. Turns out, they were about four times normal.

Nobody was hurt.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

Sports
Story Photo

10 hours ago

Jodie Meeks Set To Graduate

According to Lakers reporter, Mike Trudell, former UK Basketball player, Jodie Meeks, will graduate from Kentucky on May 10th with a marketing...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4