Fire

Sep 29, 2012 9:10 PM

Dishwasher Sparks Kitchen Fire

Tense moments for Jessamine County fire crews Saturday when firefighters responded to a call that a person was trapped inside a burning home.

It happened on Spurlock Lane. After an investigation officials found a dog, but no one else was inside the home. The fire chief tells LEX18 the fire started in a dishwasher. He says the kitchen had smoke and fire damage but firefighters were able to put out the flames before fire spread to the rest of the home.

»Comments

More News

Sports
Story Photo

1 hour ago

Jodie Meeks Set To Graduate

According to Lakers reporter, Mike Trudell, former UK Basketball player, Jodie Meeks, will graduate from Kentucky on May 10th with a marketing...

Local
Story Photo

1 hour ago

Jodie Meeks Set To Graduate

According to Lakers reporter, Mike Trudell, former UK Basketball player, Jodie Meeks, will graduate from Kentucky on May 10th with a marketing...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4