Dec 24, 2013 4:52 AM

Fire Damages Lexington Home

A stove fire got out of control and caused significant damage to a Lexington home early Tuesday morning.

Officials say a man was cooking just after midnight inside a home along Boxwood Drive when the fire started. A woman got up and got two young children out of the house safely. The couple managed to put out the flames in the kitchen, but the fire had already spread into the attic.

Officials say EMS treated the woman for smoke inhalation at the scene. She is expected to be OK.

Police say they responded to the scene when drug paraphernalia was found in the house. Officers cited the woman.


More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4