Posted: Feb 24, 2013 10:20 PM
Updated: Feb 25, 2013 12:00 AM
Firefighters in Clark County are working a house fire on White Turley Road.
The fire broke out around 9:15 Sunday night. When firefighters got there, the home was fully engulfed. They disconnected the line to the propane tank and quickly put out grass fires to contain the flames.
Firefighters say they decided to let the house burn because no one was living there and nothing could be saved.
Investigators say the fire appears to be suspicious in nature.