Fire

Oct 27, 2012 10:12 PM

Four Safely Escape Fire

A fire broke out at a Wichita Drive home in Lexington Saturday morning.

The back of the house was gutted, where the fire is believed to have started.

Three men live in the home, including a wheel-chair bound man. A fourth man was also staying there at the time.

All made it out safely because one of the men smelled smoke and woke the others. The fire is believed to have started in the trash and firefighters say it appears accidental.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4