Fire

Nov 24, 2012 5:30 PM

Home Catches Fire In Anderson County

An Anderson County couple came home Saturday afternoon to find their bedroom on fire.

The homeowners believe the fire could have been a lot worse.

A device that connects to an oxygen tank is likely to blame, according to one of the homeowners. They were coming back from the grocery store when they spotted the fire.

"We were coming back home and coming up our drive way and noticed a lot of smoke. And we thought maybe it was just some leaves caught fire. But the closer we got to the top of the hill we could tell it was billowing out from the top of the trailer," remembers Priscilla Perry, the homeowner.

No one was hurt by the blaze which was confined to just one room in the home.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4