Fire

Oct 14, 2012 8:56 PM

Home Destroyed By Fire, Owner Hospitalized

A man is in the burn unit of a hospital after a fire destroyed his home early Sunday morning.

It happened on Greenlawn Drive.

Officials say a boiling pot of water was left unattended on the stove and set off the smoke alarms.

"We went to the window and looked outside and saw this fire starting in the back of the house here," remembers Hobert Mosley, a neighbor.

Rick Tunnel and his wife were able to escape but one of their dogs did not. Rick was later taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation.

His wife says he is being treated in the burn unit. His condition is not known.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4