Fire

Nov 25, 2012 7:04 PM

Lexington Candy Store Catches Fire

Chocolate could be off the menu for one Lexington Candy Shop after a fire broke out Sunday afternoon.

Fire crews responded to Old Kentucky Chocolates around 1:00 when a malfunctioning motor in a bathroom vent sparked a fire that spread to the ceiling.

Firefighters put out the blaze quickly but smoke damage may have harmed the stores chocolate supply.

The fire also spread to the kitchen.

The owner says this comes at an especially bad time because of the holidays.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4