Sep 21, 2012 11:31 PM by Josh Breslow
A Lexington woman is lucky to have survived a strong shock Friday night.
It happened around 7 p.m. on Fairdale Drive at the Suburban Mobile Home Park off Price Road.
Fire officials told LEX 18, a TV antenna on a shed fell into a power line, welding the two together. The woman somehow came into contact with it and was shocked.
Investigators said this kind of accident is almost always deadly and although the woman was rushed to the hospital, she is expected to survive.
The victim's identity has not been released.
6 hours ago