Fire

Nov 14, 2012 3:50 PM

Oxygen Tank Explosion Leads To Fire

Investigators say a heater sparked an oxygen tank to explode burning down a home and seriously injuring an elderly woman.

It happened on Burton Lane just before midnight in Marion County. By the time firefighters arrived the house was already engulfed in flames. Neighbors even jumped in to help rescue a woman inside.

The woman has been listed in stable condition. She suffered severe burns to her back and throat.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4