Posted: Feb 5, 2013 5:20 AM
Updated: Feb 5, 2013 7:32 AM
A Scott County couple lost their new home and all of their possessions when a fire burned through it Monday evening.
Firefighters responded to the home on Hinton Road around 7:30 p.m. Christina Mohnike says she and her boyfriend were both at work when the fire broke out. They just moved in Sunday.
"It can happen to anyone. I mean, its crazy," she said. "Its juts a feeling that I guess I have know, but I would never imagine it, you know? But now I know what all the other families have been through."
Firefighters have not determined the cause of the blaze. They plan on continuing the investigation Tuesday.