Fire

Mar 30, 2013 5:28 PM

Two People Sent To Hospital After Fire

An overnight fire in Lexington sent two people to the hospital.

Firefighters say they were called to Kingtree Drive around 2:30 Saturday morning. Investigators say it appears the fire started in the basement due to a space heater being too close to combustibles.

Two people who lived inside the home made it out safely but they werer sent to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4