Nov 29, 2011 3:09 PM
Tickets for the Kentucky-Louisville women's basketball game Sunday, Dec. 4 at 1 p.m. ET in Memorial Coliseum are sold out. Sunday's game will be televised live on the UK IMG Sports Network and FSN South.
This will mark the first time in school history the intrastate rivals will battle as two of the top teams in the country. The Wildcats (7-0) moved up to No.12 in this week's Associated Press poll and No. 10 in the USA Today/ESPN Coaches' Poll, while the Cardinals (6-1) are No. 10 in the AP Poll and No. 11 in the coaches' poll.
Tickets vs. Louisville will not be available on game day for public sale but tickets do remain for the Wildcats' matchup vs. No. 7 Duke on Thursday, Dec. 8 in Rupp Arena.
Fans interested in tickets can visit the Joe Craft Center ticket office, go to UKathletics.com, or call the UK ticket office at 1-800-928-CATS.
Single-game reserved tickets are available at a cost of $7 for all ages. General admission tickets for adults are also $7 while single-game general admission tickets for seniors and children (18 and under, 65 and over) are only $4. Age 5 and under are admitted free. UK students and faculty also are admitted free with valid identification (while supplies last).
Women's basketball parking for Sunday's game is available in the following surface lots and parking structures:
• Student Center Lot - off Euclid Ave
• MLK South Lot - between Lexington Ave and MLK Blvd. and south (towards Euclid) of the center drive lane. DO NOT PARK IN NORTH MLK LOT (closest to Wildcat Lodge) AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL LOT AND SUBJECT TO TICKET/TOW
• Handicapped Parking (first come-first served until full) is located in the Northeast corner of the MLK South Lot, must have valid state-issued hang tag
• Joe Craft Center North E-Lot - large lot located north of the Joe Craft Center, and accessible via Lexington Avenue or Rose St.
• Good Samaritan surface Lot - accessible off MLK Blvd
• Parking Structure #5 - entrances off Limestone and S. Upper
- Doors to the Coliseum will open one (1) hour prior to tip-off.
- UK Athletics encourages women's basketball fans to arrive early to ease traffic and parking congestion around the Coliseum.
- Surface event lots (i.e. Student Center, Hardymon, South MLK, Joe Craft Center North and Good Samaritan Surface Lot) typically reach capacity approximately 45 minutes prior to tip-off, at which point, vehicles should proceed to Parking Structure #5 (PS#5).
- The PS #5 shuttle will begin one hour prior to tip and end one hour post-game. The PS #5 shuttle picks up on Administration Drive, accessible via the sky bridge located on the 3rd Floor of PS#5.
13 hours ago