Quantcast

Home Damaged After Dryer Fire - LEX18.com | Continuous News and StormTracker Weather

Home Damaged After Dryer Fire

Posted: Updated:

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) One person was treated for possible smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a home Thursday afternoon.

The fire broke out around 3:45 on Chatsworth Drive, near Eastland Parkway. One person inside the residence was treated at the scene for possible smoke inhalation, but she was not seriously injured.

The home was a duplex and the woman's neighbors' house also suffered damage.

Investigators are trying to figure out the cause of the fire. The homeowner did tell her neighbors that the blaze started when a dryer caught fire.

Both families will have to find another place to stay due to the damage.

The Red Cross is helping the families. 

Powered by Frankly

© LEX18.com 2018, LEX18.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?