ANDERSON COUNTY, Ky. (LEX 18)-- A home sustained quite a bit of damage in a fire Friday afternoon.
It happened on Hammonds Creek Road in Lawrenceburg.
Officials say two people were living there, but only one person was there at the time. They got out safely.
There were also four dogs and two cats inside. Firefighters were able to get them out as well.
The fire chief said they don’t have an official cause, but the homeowner tells LEX 18 he thinks it started in their wood burning stove
The couple just moved into the house in December and hadn't even paid their first payment. The home is not a loss, but is not livable at this time.
Can't find something?