(LEX 18) — Makes 12-16
- 1-box fudge cake mix
- ½-cup oil
- 1-tsp vanilla
- 1-bag peppermint kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350, line or spray a cookie sheet.
- Place the cake mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl and mix just until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or TBSP place 12 dough balls on a prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and immediately place a kiss in the middle of cookies, let set on cookie sheet for 5-6 mins, then remove to cool.
- Repeat until all dough is gone.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Tips: You can do this with any flavor cake mix and any flavor of kisses.