Actions

Home damaged in fire on Greentree Road

greentree.JPG
Posted at 10:09 PM, Jul 24, 2019
and last updated 2019-07-25 12:15:26-04

LEXINGTON, Ky (LEX 18)  — Firefighters say that the interior of a home was damaged in a fire on Greentree Road Wednesday night.

The fire happened around 9:15 p.m.

Crews say one person was treated for minor smoke inhalation.

The homeowner tells LEX 18 the fire started after a monitoring system on a lithium ion battery pack failed, causing the batteries to overheat.