(LEX 18) — One driver was arrested after a police chase on I-64 on Wednesday.
According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, the suspect had stolen a vehicle from the McDonalds in Winchester and started to flee once police arrived.
Police tried to stop the suspect, who was identified as Rose Crim, 22, of Winchester, but she started to endanger others by trying to hit officers with the stolen vehicle.
Officials said that she did hit one vehicle. She went to the Morehead exit and then re-entered the eastbound lanes.
At this point, officers were able to stop her vehicle.
Crim was driving a stolen 2006 Chevy Trailblazer.
Crim has been charged with the following:
- Aggravated DUI
- Driving with a suspended license
- Wanton endangerment of a police officer in the first degree, four counts
- Wanton endangerment in the first degree
- Fleeing/evading in the first degree
- Reckless operating
- Receiving stolen property under $10,000