LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — Fire officials were investigating after a fire broke out Sunday morning inside a residence on Lexington’s west side.
Fire crews were called out about 10:50 a.m. to the home in the 100 block of Henton Road.
Officials said the fire appeared to have started in the kitchen, but wasn’t from cooking.
Two people and a dog were inside when the blaze hit but were able to escape without injury.
Fire officials contained the fire to the kitchen area and said the damage was not extensive.