More COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites are opening up across Kentucky.
There will be seven additional COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites starting this Friday in Walmart parking lots. The effort will test anyone who meets CDC and state and local guidelines on who should be tested. Those include first responders, health care providers, and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high-risk groups without symptoms.
Beginning Friday, the following sites will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., weather permitting:
- Leitchfield Walmart, 1801 Elizabethtown Rd, Leitchfield, KY
- Pikeville Walmart, 254 Cassidy Blvd, Pikeville, KY
- Paducah Walmart, 5130 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY
- London Walmart, 1851 Highway 192 W, London, KY
- Ashland Walmart, 12504 U.S. Route 60, Ashland, KY
- Richmond Walmart, 820 Eastern BYP, Richmond, KY
- Bowling Green Walmart, 1201 Morgantown Rd, Bowling Green, KY
- Bardstown Walmart, 3795 E John Rowan Blvd, Bardstown, Kentucky (opened May 15)
Click here to see if you're eligible for testing and to make an appointment. For questions regarding testing, call 800-635-8611.
Those being tested will need to wear a mask and stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, an ID check, and a self-administered nasal swab test. To keep everyone safe, you'll need to make an appointment ahead of time.
Walmart healthcare professionals will staff the site. Testing is not available inside Walmart stores.
Kroger also has testing sites open in Richmond, Mayfield, Hartford, Louisville, and Grayson. Click here to take a health assessment to learn if you are eligible for testing.
You can also register at more than 70 sites in Kentucky by clicking here.