NewsCovering Kentucky


Structure Fire Reported At Lexington Motel

Posted at 11:16 AM, Oct 24, 2018

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18)– Crews are on the scene of a structure fire at a Lexington motel.

It happened just before 11 a.m. at the Sportsman Motel on Winchester Road. Firefighters on scene tell LEX 18 that a dryer caught on fire due to a lint backup.

Lexington firefighters advise home and business owners to clean out their lint pipes and catchers on a regular basis to prevent dryer fires on their property.

No one was injured.