MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ky. (LEX 18)– A business is destroyed following a massive fire Thursday morning.
It happened around 1:30 a.m. at Caudill Truss and Metal in Mt. Sterling.
Fire officials say when crews arrived the building was on fire and there were multiple propane explosions from tanks being stored inside.
Multiple departments from Bath, Winchester, and Montgomery responded.
Water had to be shuttled in because the building is in a rural area.
There were no injuries sustained, and no surrounding homes were damaged in the fire.
The building is a total loss.