FRANKFORT, Ky. (LEX 18) – Kentucky’s county boards of elections involved in conducting recanvasses Thursday reported no changes to their respective county’s vote totals in six State Representative races and a Commonwealth’s Attorney race. The county boards’ recanvass totals were reported to Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes.
A recanvass is a check of vote totals from each voting machine and absentee ballots.
Recanvasses were conducted in the following races:
- State Representative, District 13 (Daviess County)
- State Representative, District 27 (Hardin and Meade Counties)
- State Representative, District 81 (Madison County)
- State Representative, District 88 (Fayette County)
- State Representative, District 91 (Breathitt, Estill, Lee, Madison and Owsley Counties)
- State Representative, District 96 (Carter and Lawrence Counties)
- Commonwealth’s Attorney, 37th Judicial Circuit (Carter, Elliott and Morgan Counties)
The State Board of Elections will meet Nov. 20 at 10 a.m. ET to certify and make official the results of the General Election and issue certificates of election to winners.
See the unofficial results at GoVoteKY.com.