FRANKFORT, Ky. (LEX 18) – Kentucky State Police is teaming up with Kroger and Pepsi for an event to benefit their ninth annual “Cram The Cruiser” holiday food drive.
The event is this Saurday, Dec. 1, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at designated Kroger stores throughout the state.
The locations include:
- 302 Brighton Park in Frankfort;
- 300 Trademore Center in Morehead;
- 890 Richmond Plaza in Richmond;
- 1650 Bryan Station Road in Lexington;
- 1265 Goss Ave. in Louisville;
- 808 N. 12th St. in Murray;
- 1670 Starlight Drive in Owensboro;
- 1019 Cumberland Falls Highway in Corbin;
- 181 S. Highway 127 in Russell Springs;
- 2835 S. Highway 27 in Somerset;
- 106 Marketplace Circle in Georgetown and
- 311 Boone Station Road* in Shelbyville (*11 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
Suggested donations include non-expired canned fruit and vegetables, canned meat, macaroni and cheese, cereal, peanut butter, jelly, canned soups, chili or spaghetti sauce, brownie and cake mixes, coffee, water, powdered milk and juices.
This event is a part of the larger campaign, which will continue through Dec.10.
Collection sites for donations have been established at all of KSP’s 16 posts and six Commercial Vehicle Enforcement region offices throughout the state as well as the agency’s headquarters in Frankfort. Visit the KSP website at kentuckystatepolice.org for a listing of the locations.