LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18)– Happy Fat Tuesday!
Several restaurants in Lexington are offering specials to help locals get into the Mardi Gras spirit.
Here is a list of just a few:
- Grab a class Red Beans and Rice dish from Alfalfa for a special price of $5.
- Winchell’s Restaurant and Bar is offering a themed menu all day, including Crawfish Etouffee, Sausage and Chicken Gumbo, and Seafood Jambalaya.
- Oscar Diggs is celebrating all week with Creole inspired entrees and King Cake for dessert.
- Gumbo Ya Ya is featuring an extended menu on Tuesday and several giveaways, including T-shirts, beads, and free King Cake.
- Bourbon N’ Toulouse and Chevy Chase Inn are having an all-day celebration, including a Crawfish Boil and a party at the inn.
- Bayou Bluegrass Catering is holding their annual celebration at Copper Roux.
Several churches in town are hosting events as well.