LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18)– The second annual Lexington Pride Restaurant Week is underway.
During the week of March 25–March 30, dine at participating restaurants to try their special dishes created for Pride and they will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Lexington Pride Festival.
Check out these special Pride-themed dishes at local eateries.
- Alfalfa – Alfalfa Avocado Grill Sandwich
- Atomic Ramen – “Rainbow Ramen”
- Crank and Boom – “Love is Love Sundae”
- Good Food Co-op – Rainbow Smoothie
- High on Art and Coffee – “LGBT”
- J. Gumbo’s – “Proud Mary Berry Bread Pudding”
- Lussi Brown Coffee – “Ombré Iced Teas”
- Martine’s Pastries – “Love Eclairs” and Pot Au Creme
A percentage of the sales of these items will support the Lexington Pride Festival.
Also, don’t miss special events that are happening as part of the week:
- Rainbow I Show & Silent Auction at Lussi Brown Coffee Bar on Saturday– Artwork displayed in the shop throughout the month of March will be auctioned. Coffee, cocktails, and beer available. Free food. Starts at 6 p.m. All proceeds raised from the auction will go to the LexPrideFest.
- Creole Queens Drag Dinner at J. Gumbo’s on Thursday at 7 p.m. with 10 percent of sales for the event going to LexPrideFest.