LOUISVILLE, Ky. (LEX 18) — The Kentucky State Fair has announced the lineup of artists that will perform during the 11-day fair.
24 bands will perform including artists from genres such as country, alternative, and R&B. All concerts are free with paid gate admission to the Kentucky State Fair August 20-30.
The Texas Roadhouse Concert Series lineup is:
- Thursday, August 20: Josh Turner with special guest Mo Pitney
- Friday, August 21: Ginuwine with special guest Color Me Badd
- Saturday, August 22: Riley Green with special guest TBA
- Sunday, August 23: The Oak Ridge Boys with special guest Lorrie Morgan
- Monday, August 24: Zach Williams with special guest Cain
- Tuesday, August 25: P.O.D. with special guest Through Fire
- Wednesday, August 26: Home Free with special guest Jameson Rodgers
- Thursday, August 27: Jackyl with special guest Kentucky Headhunters
- Friday, August 28: Carly Pearce and Walker Hayes with special guest J.D. Shelburne
- Saturday, August 29: The Buckinghams and The Grass Roots with special guests The Monarchs
- Sunday, August 30: Cory Asbury with special guest We the Kingdom
A modified fair plan has been approved to reduce the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Increasing the footprint of the concert area from 1.9 to 5.19 acres.
- Reduce the capacity to 42% of the 2019 capacity.
- Several projector screens will be added to allow for an extended seating area.
- Spacing of concert seating will go from 32-inch rows to 6 feet rows and 10 feet cross aisles.
- Concert area will be set up to comply with social distancing guidelines.
The COVID-19 plan will be updated and available for the public on the Kentucky State Fair website.
Kentucky State Fair tickets go on-sale July 6 at Ticketmaster and in select Kroger locations across Kentucky. Advance admission is $7, advance parking is $5, and ride wristbands are $20 through Kroger.
The 2020 Kentucky State Fair is Aug. 20-30 at the Kentucky Exposition Center. For more information, visit the fair's website or find the Fair on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or its blog.