(LEX 18) — Kroger is giving bourbon lovers the chance to buy a bottle of prized Pappy Van Winkle.
On Friday only, people can put their name into a lottery at select Kroger stores from 4 to 8 p.m.
Those whose names are drawn then have the chance to buy a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle.
The drawing will be held Saturday morning.
- Customers can enter the lottery once per store and must be at least 21 years old to enter.
- Each of the 50 Louisville Division Kentucky Kroger Wine and Spirits Shops (this includes stores in Lexington) will draw winners at 9 a.m. on Nov. 30. You do not need to be present to win.
- Bottles will be available for pickup after 4 p.m. on Dec. 3
- The winner will have 48 hours to purchase the bottle by 4 p.m. on Dec. 5. The bottles can cost anywhere between $59.99 and $229.99
- There is no guarantee which year of the bourbon will be at individual Kroger locations.