LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — Lexington's Trick-or-Treat was moved to Saturday afternoon due to inclement weather in the Bluegrass. If that doesn't work for parents, you can take your ghouls and goblins to Fayette Mall for Trick-or-Treat Thursday evening.
The mall will host trick-or-treaters from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. in the warmth of the shopping complex.
Please be aware of the following:
- All children age 12 and under must be in costume and accompanied by an adult/guardian
- We will be expecting large crowds at the shopping center due to the weather forecast
- Supplies are LIMITED. Treats will be handed out while supplies last.
- Face masks for anyone over age 12 are not permitted.
- There are over 50 retailers participating inside the shopping center for Trick or Treat
- Fayette Mall will NOT be hosting another Trick or Treat on Saturday during the Lexington Trick or Treat
Trick-or-treat in Fayette County will be held Saturday, Nov. 2 from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.