NewsCovering Kentucky

Actions

Two people hospitalized after a fire inside Lexington home

Lex fire.jpg
Posted at 6:24 PM, Mar 06, 2021

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — Police are investigating a fire that happened in downtown Lexington Saturday afternoon.

Lexington Police say that a gas leak started a fire inside a home on the 500 block of West Short Street.

Two people were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

As of 6:00 pm, firefighters are still on scene and the roads are still blocked at this time.