(LEX 18) — Lipari Foods has issued a voluntary recall of their chicken salad over possible listeria contamination.
The products were distributed in 15 states including Kentucky.
According to the CDC, people with the greatest chance of getting listeria food poisoning include pregnant women, older adults and people with weakened immunity.
The recall includes the following:
- Lipari Old Tyme Bulk Chicken Salad
- Lipari Old Tyme Bulk Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
- Premo Chicken Salad Wedge Sandwiches
- Fresh Grab Chicken Salad Wedge Sandwiches
- Premo Signature Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad on Croissant