LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — Hall’s Beer Cheese Nacho’s
Yield: 10-12 Servings
1 quart Heavy Creamy
½ cup Diced Red Onion
½ cup Diced Green Peppers
6 oz. Chopped Country Ham
5 slices of bacon
32 oz. Hall’s Original Beer Cheese
1. Lightly Sautee Diced Red Onion and Green Peppers
2. Cook Bacon and let cool, chop once cooled
3. Pour Heavy Cream into slow cooker and add the above ingredients.
4. Set Cooker to low setting
5. Stir in Hall’s Beer Cheese until combined.
6. Cook until all ingredients warmed through and nacho sauce is bubbling. Stir Occasioally to prevent sticking.