LOUISVILLE, Ky. (LEX 18) — Beginning Saturday, June 6, two people, one of which must be a KHRC licensed owner with a horse racing that day, will be allowed to attend the races at Churchill Downs.
- All individuals attending MUST wear proper face coverings at all times and MUST maintain proper social distancing.
- The licensed owner will check in at the PADDOCK GATE Ticket Office will call where a list of “in today” owners will be checked off for verification of ownership. Only 2 people per horse will gain admittance into the facility.
- In the instance of a syndicate or partnership, the listed program owner may call 502-636-4599 on the morning of the race to designate another partner or syndicate member as the representative for the horse. That individual must also have a KHRC Racing License.
- All individuals must adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the paddock area and will be directed to watch the races from the 1st Floor Winner’s Circle Suite and Courtyard areas.
- Upon the completion of their race, owners will be asked to leave the property. There will be one restroom open but there will be no wagering windows or concession options on property.
- There will be NO backside access.