LEX18 — BRISTOL, Conn. – Kentucky Volleyball senior setter Madison Lilley has been announced as a finalist for the Best Female College Athlete Award at ESPN's ESPY Awards. Fan voting plays a major part in selecting a winner.
You can vote here:
Her list of accomplishments this season as a Wildcat is lengthy
- 2020 NCAA National Champion
- 2020 NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player
- 2020-21 Honda Award winner for volleyball
- 2020-21 AVCA National Player of the Year
- 2020-21 AVCA First Team All-American
- 2020-21 SEC Player of the Year
- 2020-21 AVCA Region Player of the Year
- All-time assists leader at Kentucky
- Led the NCAA with 12.37 assists per set
- Paced the UK offense to the highest hitting percentage of any team in the NCAA
- Senior CLASS Award finalist
- Graduated from Kentucky in May with a degree in Integrated Strategic Communication
The 2021 ESPY Awards presented by Capital One will be held July 10 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. The event will be televised from The Rooftop At Pier 17 at South Street Seaport, New York City, ESPN's New York City headquarters.
Lilley is one of four finalists, joining Paige Bueckers (UConn women's basketball), Jaelin Howell (Florida State women's soccer) and Odicci Alexander (James Madison softball).
For more on the volleyball team and all of the Wildcats, watch BBN Tonight weeknights at 7:30 on LEX18 News and follow along with the official station of UK Athletics on social media: